Integrated water management
- acknowledges the environmental, ecological and human processes that water undergoes from catchment to coast
- clarifies and manages the multiple values of water
- considers the impacts of decisions systemically across environment, politics, law, science, culture, engineering, economics, health and society.
Our strength is in collaboration
Founded by four leading Australian universities and supported by a network of 170 partners and associates worldwide, the IWC provides a breadth of expertise and experience rarely found in a single organisation.
Access to leaders in integrated water management
We draw from some of the best and most experienced researchers and practitioners in relevant disciplines to design solutions to current and future water management challenges.
What we do
- Deliver postgraduate education and professional development
- Deliver custom-designed capacity building programs for water organisations in Australia and overseas
- Undertake applied research