Partner with us
Developing technical, managerial and leadership skills is essential to create a common dialogue among practitioners who manage water-related issues.
IWC education programs offer immediate benefits at individual and organisational scales by meeting sustainable job role, workforce and organisational targets.
Build capacity for innovation
- Foster employees who can lead change
- Promote innovation through professional development
- Meet sustainability targets via improved efficiency and cost effective processes
Attract and retain capable employees
- Strengthen your value proposition to attract talent
- Reward by building on potential
- Negotiate long-term contract conditions to build workforce sustainability
Tailor education outputs to meet organisational needs
- Tailor project work in the program to job role, business or planning needs
- Benchmark projects against industry and community-led best practice.
- Tailor training to keep abreast of changing needs of the sector
Give back to your water community
- Support professional development to benefit community
- Influence industry direction through integrated solutions to complex challenges
- Support gender and cultural equality through training opportunities
Enhance your organisation’s image
- Name on a prestigious Scholarship for your organisation
- Increase your profile through IWC printed and online promotional materials
- Reach over 10,000 water practitioners worldwide with IWC’s networks
Partners & Advisory Boards
- IWC founding members
- Master of Integrated Water Management External Advisory Panel
- Water Leadership Program Industry Reference Group
IWC invites you to share our vision to act as a catalyst for changing the way complex water management challenges are tackled. You can do this by supporting emerging water leaders within your organisation or community. The following partnership packages can be easily tailored to your organisation’s needs and budget:
1. Invest in your People
Build breadth and depth in your organisation in integrated water management best practice.
'Invest in your People' Partnership option secures one or more places in our programs for your employees.
2. Invest in your Community
For lasting change in today’s water climate we must work in teams across organisations and within communities.
'Invest in your Community' Partnership option secures places in our programs that you can allocate to individuals or organisations within your water community.
3. Invest in your Future
There is growing demand from water stakeholders for longer-term education investment.
'Invest in your Future' Partnership option secures places in our programs for three to five years.
- Scholarships secure enrolments in our programs
- Competitive scholarship recruitment available for the “Invest in your Community” option (you define criteria)
- Secure three or more postgraduate places and IWC will co-invest $5,000 per person
- Bundle multi-program packages to receive a negotiated percentage discount
- Receive ROI reports - financial, marketing, performance
- Negotiate with employees on a percentage fee contribution or salary sacrifice arrangement
Multi-program package (1 Masters, 1 Grad Cert, 1 WLP)
Phone +61 7 3014 0200