Scholarships and funding options include:
IWC Partial Scholarships ($7,000) - now available for self-funded domestic and international students!
- If you have been unsuccessful in securing a full-tuition scholarship for the program commencing in 2016: IWC will give you a $7,000 partial scholarship (payable to The University of Queensland towards tuition fees).
- In addition, if you are from the United States, Canada or a country member of the European Union: IWC will refund your flights to Australia!
IWC Masters Scholarships (full scholarships) - now closed for 2016 intake
- If you have applied for a scholarship this year - email notifications went out on 19 and 20 October 2015 to all candidates (successful and unsuccessful) - please email email@example.com if you haven't received yours.
- The next opportunity to apply will be on 1 May 2016 for international candidates and 1 October 2016 for domestic candidates.
Australia Awards Scholarships and Endeavour Scholarships - open for 2017 intake
Australia Awards Scholarships are currently open in selected countries in Africa to commence studying in 2017. Applications will close on 30 November 2015. Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships across Asia-Pacific and Endeavour Scholarships across all countries will open early next year. Click here for further information.
Other financial aid
- Besides the above scholarships, other scholarships and financial aid may be available. Click here to read the IWC Other Financial Aid page.