Tuition fees for 2017 entry
The tuition fees for the program are set by The University of Queensland (UQ).
- International students: 2017 indicative tuition fees (UQ website)
- Domestic students: 2017 indicative tuition fees (UQ website)
Included in fees
- IWC Professional Development Grant (AU$1,000) which can be used towards your final project or professional development (for Masters and Graduate Diploma students)
- Field trips: IWC covers the costs of most field trips including travel from campus, accommodation and meals. However some field trips are only partially subsidised by IWC: please refer to the field trips page for more information about their cost.
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Course materials (learning guides, module readers, DVDs, etc)
Several scholarships and other funding options are available to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management:
- IWC Masters Scholarships (currently open) - scholarships open annually for international and domestic students
- Australia Awards and Endeavour Scholarships - open annually to international students from selected countries across Africa and Asia-Pacific
- See other financial aid available to international and domestic students
Australian citizens can apply for Fee-Help, an Australian government loan to help with tuition fees:
Australian Government tax incentives (self education expenses) may also be available for professional development education expenses.
Read our Frequently asked questions