Partial scholarships ($2,000)
These scholarships are available to support self-funded domestic* students who do not receive any full-tuition scholarship or full-tuition funding from their employer (note: students who receive FEE-HELP or partial funding from their employer remain eligible for the scholarship).
Students must receive an offer of admission from Griffith University in the Graduate Certificate in Water Planning for Semester 1, 2016.
* Domestic students are Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents. The program is not available for international students at this time.
AU$2,000 for the full program, payable per semester towards tuition fees (equivalent to AU$1,000 per semester part-time/distance).
Recipients are responsible for paying the remainder of the tuition fees each semester and all other associated study expenses.
Each new eligible student commencing the Graduate Certificate in Water Planning program in Semester 1, 2016 will receive a partial scholarship.
- The $2,000 scholarship covers only part of the tuition fees for the IWC Graduate Certificate in Water Planning.
- The program must be completed within a maximum of 2 semesters of part-time/distance study.
- The scholarship is available for the year of offer only
Terms and Conditions
Please read the IWC Partial Scholarships Terms and Conditions (PDF) before applying for the program.
There is no separate application form required for this scholarship.
If you are eligible to receive this scholarship (see 'Eligibility' above) simply:
1. apply for the IWC Graduate Certificate in Water Planning through Griffith University, then
2. accept your offer (if admitted in the program) and
3. enrol in the program before 31 January
Note: IWC also offers partial scholarships for another program: the Graduate Certificate in Integrated Water Management (also available as a Graduate Diploma and Masters). Click here for more information.