Publications and resources list
Tools and Resources
Inaugural RiverBasin and Delta Management Workshop, SIWW
IWC CEO Mark Pascoe spoke at the Inaugural RiverBasin and Delta Management Workshop, organised by PUB, Singapore's national water agency, and Singapore-Delft Water Alliance (SDWA) at this year's Singapore International Water Week.
- Hoekstra AY, Mekonnen MM, Chapagain, AK, Mathews RE, Richter DB (2012) Global monthly water scarcity: Blue water footprints versus blue water availability. PLoS ONE
- Amakali, M. And Shixwameni, L. (2003) ‘River basin management in Namibia’, Physics and Chemistry of the Earth 28; 1055–1062
- Baosheng, W., Zhaoyin, W., Changzhi L., (2004), ‘Yellow River Basin management and current issues’, Journal of Geographical Sciences. 14(1): 29-37
- Mikulecký, P., Olševičová, K., Ponce, D., (2007 ),‘Knowledge-based approaches for river basin management,’ Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions. 4(3): 1999-2033
- TeBoekhorst, D. G. J., Smits,T. J. M., Yu, X., Li,L., Lei,G., and Zhang,C. (2010), ‘Implementing integrated river basin management in China’, Ecology and Society15(2): 23.