14th International Riversymposium, 26-29 September, Brisbane, Australia
There will be a number of themes throughout the conference however the program will focus on 6 specific areas -
1. Natural Disaster
- The value of integrated river basin management to mitigate adverse impacts of climatic extremes
- The economic value of rivers
- The social value of rivers
- The value of science and rivers
5. Competing Values
- Competing values of rivers
- The river science-policy interface
Submissions for both Abstracts and Interactive Workshops for the 14th International Riversymposium are still open and close on Friday 18 February.
For further information and to submit an abstract or workshop, visit www.riversymposium.com and follow the link on the home page.
In 2011, Riversymposium will run alongside the 50th Australian Society for Limnology Conference.