AWA and IWC launch a new online team leadership course
This four week course will provide:
• An introduction to leadership in the water sector;
• An introduction to leadership development;
• An introduction to ‘self-leadership’ as the foundation for all other forms of leadership development;
• Guidance on team leadership, including fundamental concepts, tools and tips;
• Additional guidance on leading cross-boundary teams in the water sector, including virtual teams.
Similar courses are normally run at much higher fees, however, AWA has reduced the cost of this online course to a minimum to make it affordable for the YWPs around Australia.
There are only 25 registrations available for this course which will be filled very quickly. If interested please register as soon as possible.
The course starts on 4 April 2016 (for 4 weeks) and registrations close on 24 March 2016. A commitment of 2 to 4 hours per week is required to fully participate.
AWA Members: $165 incl. GST / Non-Members: $330 incl. GST