International Congress on environmental Modelling and Software
http://www.iemss.org/iemss2012The Call for Abstracts for the iEMSs 2012 conference is open now.
Deadline for submitting abstracts (oral contributions only) for sessions and for workshops is November 1, 2011.
All proposed sessions and workshops of the iEMSs 2012 are integrated into nine thematic streams:
- A - Environmental Information-, Decision Support-, and Software Systems
- B - Human Health and Environmental Risks
- C - Mitigation of and Adaption to Climate Change
- D - Model Development, Analysis and Application: Methodological Aspects
- E - Participatory Modelling and Stakeholder Involvement
- F - Resource Management and Sustainability
- G - Knowledge, Data and Semantic Processing for Environmental Research
- H - Socio-Environmental Systems
- I - Issues in Water Resources Management
For more information and online abstract submission, please visit conference website