Position vacant: Executive Assistant
This is a fixed term position for a period of one year. Full time or part time options can be considered. Immediate start.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively and independently in cross-cultural and team contexts, will have proven communication and inter-personal skills, a strong sense of judgment, diplomacy and confidentiality, knowledge of modern IT technologies and applications, outstanding organisational and time management skills, is able to collaborate in a team environment to form and accomplish mutual goals with highest attention to detail and quality. An interest in environmental and social issues and an even temperament is desirable.
Position responsibilities include:
• Executive support to Chief Executive and Management
• Reception duties
• Assistance in preparation and distribution of Board reports and other reports
• General administrative support
• Coordinate and organise meetings, events and travel arrangements
• Assist in office operations, e.g. stationery supplies, kitchen, boardroom, general office needs
• Assist project teams in administrative support when required
About the International WaterCentre (IWC):
The IWC is a joint venture of leading Australian universities, The University of Queensland and Griffith University, with a vision of creating water leaders of the future. The IWC has developed a range of education and training programs and collaborative research activities to create innovative environments for people to share knowledge and build capacity in the challenging area of integrated water management.
How to apply:
Interested applicants: please submit a CV and a one page cover letter by close of business Friday 11 March 2016. Enquiries regarding the position: Oksana Tkachenko - (07) 3014 0206
Apply by email: email@example.com
or post: International WaterCentre
PO Box 10907, Adelaide Street, Brisbane QLD 4000