Water Education for Sustainability in Higher Education
The issue, titled ‘Water Education for Sustainability in Higher Education’, is dedicated to IWC's Dr Peter Oliver, a leading and passionate water and environmental educator in Australia.
The issue contains articles by IWC staff and partners, among others:
- Developing T-Shaped Water Professionals: Building Capacity in Collaboration, Learning, and Leadership to Drive Innovation - Brian S. McIntosh and André Taylor
- Popular Education for Water Sustainability: Three Lessons from Reflective Practice - Peter Oliver and William Dennison
- Studying Nature In Situ: Immersive Education for Better Integrated Water Management - William Dennison and Peter Oliver
- Participatory Learning and Popular Education Strategies for Water Education - Bruce Missingham
- New Learning Foundations for Building Water Knowledge Bridges - Jeff Camkin and Susana Neto