Water Leader Scholarships 2012 - now open!
The International WaterCentre allocates a number of full and partial scholarships each year to outstanding Australian and international students entering the Master of Integrated Water Management program on a full-time or part-time study basis.
- Full tuition scholarships (valued at AU$41,520)
- Partial tuition scholarships
- Applications close 1 August 2011
- Program starts in February 2012 (The University of Queensland, Brisbane)
The Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) program equips students with the integration, leadership and managerial skills to become part of an elite group of water leaders with sustainable and holistic solutions to global water and climate change challenges. Full-time and part-time/distance* study modes are available.
The IWC’s students come from all around the world. “With a student group spanning five continents,” said Lina Taing, past scholarship recipient and social scientist from California “class discussions are always enriched by the diverse perspective each of us offers based on our professional and personal experiences.”
* part-time/distance study mode available only to Australian/NZ citizens and Australian permanent residents